Vibrant Beauty @ Wild Serenity


Today I stopped in at one of my favorite stores, Wild Serenity, to see what has changed since I have been gone about. I was happy to see it was still going strong and had a lot of new dresses. I lost time looking at all new designs and wandering the vibrant landscaping.


While there I picked up Wild Serenity's July  Group gift. It is the elegant Lolita gown. The skirt can be worn as regular gown or long train.  It is completely free! Free to pick up and free to join the group.


 While you are there check out the amazing Lilliana White and Black Gown on sale at 49L. It's right across the the group gift giver. Be sure to slap the midnight mania board. There are always great dresses up for grabs on it. And for the major bargain hunters there is a sales area on the top floor. There are several hot summer dresses to be had at bargain prices.


The long luscious locks I am wearing today is by Tameless Hair & Avatars. It is a new mesh release called Sapphire, costs 249L. I really liked how the hair flowed over the shoulder and down
the back.

 My skin is my current favorite by Apparence Skins & Shape, You will see this one a lot in my posts for a while.  It is the current Group Skin "Caprice". You do need to be a member to get this fantastic skin at 99L. The group is free to join. 

My shape is a modified version of Raissa by Anna Shapes, 800L. It comes with three heights, regular, small and model. Only thing modified, I believe, are the hips. Anna has an amazing selection of shapes all reasonably priced and for the cautious shopper she has some dollarbie shapes for you to try out before going all in.

My jewelry is by Maxi Gossamer. Maxi's Jewelry is 100% mesh and non-rigged so you can move it. My bangles are Gold And Silver Rebecca Bangles Set With Amethyst Stones, 299L. The necklace is the  Banshee Skull Heart, 299L. The heart changes colors, so you can wear it with many outfits.

All poses used are by Focus Poses, Model Set 124-5 and 126-7. Most all of Focus Pose sets run between 80-100L. They have several 1L sets at their store for us bargain hunters also.

No comments

Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.