Sizzling in Julys

In today's post I would like to share with you this cute little mesh black dress by *JULYs*.  I have been searching for a cute little black number to add to my closet, so I was quite pleased to find this one. I really enjoy the back of the dress how it dips down a little more in the skirt. It gives it a bit of character. It comes in five standard sizes for 99L, it is also available in blue and red.


My mesh stilettos are the Chloe Black Rose by Lindy, 179L. They come with a very easy to use resizer and color change hud for the skin and nails. They are located in the "Shoes for Christmas" section of the store. See a closer image of  them in my post on November 11th. My shape is a modified version of Raissa by ANNA SHAPES, 800L. It comes with three heights, regular, small and model. Only thing modified, I believe, are the hips. My pretty mesh metallic clutch bag is by Zephyr, 180L.


I am wearing the Emma skin by Apparence Skins & Shapes, 700L It's one of the newest releases, I am wearing version T3, E6. There are 5 different skin tones - 8 different make-ups and each pack comes with 3 breast types: Normal, Enhanced and Dehanced. My nails are by PixelFashion, :)(: NAILS Collection AA. They sculpted nails with diamonds and are available on the Marketplace for 299L. The lovely little ears are by Lemon Tea, 175L.


The chic cut hair is by Esk-imo. It is their newest release Yuna Black 03, 299L. I love this hair's slanted bangs and shorter angled layer on the right side.


  My Jewelry are mesh creations by Maxi Gossamer for the November Collab88; Tarifa Earrings and Bracelets - 88L$, and the Alchemy Charm Coin Necklace Set - 88L. Maxi will be adding these to her inworld shop and marketplace listing once November Collabor88 is over but these prices will only available during the event so grab them quick!


Several of you have mentioned you like when I show the eyes close up, so I am going to try to remember to give them a bit more attention in my posts. I am wearing one of IKON's newest lines, Eternal eyes in Blue-Grey, 150L. I really like the eternal line, there are currently 28 colors to choose from.

The poses used in my  photos are by Focus Poses, Model Sets 90-1 & 99-2. You can pick up the two full set of seven poses for 80L each.

No comments

Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.