Bookworms are hawt....


Today's post is centered around a really cute a new release from Punky Chicks. It's the Tube Dress Bubbles, in Graphite Green. The dress is mesh and comes with standard size shapes in case you need one.  It is available in six colors and costs 165L each.


My shape is Hitomi by ANNA SHAPES, 800L. My boots are by dirty.little.secret, Thigh Boots in Black. They are sneak peeks of what is to come in the Black Event @ Wash, which runs Nov 14-28. Nothing is over 10L at the Black Event. The poses used in my photos are by Focus Poses, Model Set 110. You can pick up the  full set of seven poses for 80L.


I accessorized my outfit with a pretty Autumn Scarf by blah BLAH blah. It came with a mesh dress in their November Groupies Giftie sent out. The Tight Blue Jeans Glasses are a freebie from X-Sight Eyewear.


The pretty mesh Santa Fe jewelry sets are made by Maxi Gossamer for the FaMESHed event. The Necklace is sold separately from the bracelete and earrings for 299L. The Earrings and Bracelet set are 199L. Both are color change and come in several different size selections, making it easy to mix and match for your own look. FaMESHed is a monthly circular event meant to showcase some of Second Life's top mesh creators exclusive mesh items all under one roof.


My skin is by Dulce Secrets, called Shelbie Malibu Wild. It is a steal at 55L. There are 10 different versions of the Shelbie skin currently. I have always been partial to the Malibu tone. My hair is a awesome new release by Tameless called Storm, it is 199L in world or 179L on the Marketplace.


And last are the wonderfully expressive eyes. I am wearing some of IKON's newest line, Eternal eyes in Brown, 150L. I really like the eternal line, the reflection in them is so life like. There are currently 28 colors to choose from.

No comments

Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.