the witching hour draws near.

One of the great things about October is all the spooky settings  you find on sims everywhere. I don't know why people just don't decorate this way all year long. It's much more fun than the normal stuff.  I wanted to share with you another great hunt item from Vero Modero for the ladies. It is their Trick or Treat hunt gift. The hunt runs until November 3rd, then it's gone for ever into the annuals of past halloween awesomeness. 


The outfit consists of a flowing cape like jacket, corset and leggings. I accented it with a nice variety of jewelry from Maxi Gossamer. All of Maxi's Jewelry is mesh and comes in multiple sizes and groupings so that you get a nice variety of styles for your outfits. Oh and did I mention its affordable too? I am wearing the Romona 77 Bangles and the Handcuff necklace, which are available at the Collabor88 for L$88 each.




 The boots are by Allusions. My , LILOU Fair skin is a free group gift from Apparence Skins & Shapes. The VIP group is free to join. I think it is probably one of my all time skins to wear right now.I accented the skin with Divine Lace Red Lips (L$5) and Simply Dazzling Eye Make up in charcoal (L$10) by Glamorize.

The colorful hair is by ploom, called Hoschie. I picked it up at the Knitting Circle at the first of the month for L$100. My shape is a slightly modified version of Raissa by Anna Shapes, L$800. Poses used in the photos are by Focus Poses, Model  Set 1-4 and Model set 67-7.

Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.