...in a cafe, I watched it begin again...


Walked in expecting you'd be late
But you got here early and you stand and wave
I walk to you
You pull my chair out and help me in
And you don't know how nice that is
But I do


I have another great find for you today from PRISM Clothing Designs, a lovely autumn outfit. This chic number was the L$1 gift for the Bewitched Hunt that runs until the end of the month. The outfit consists of the flowy sunflower scarf, shirt and pleated skirt. The mesh Aletta  Necklace I am wearing is by Maxi Gossamer and costs 299L. The cute ruffly shoes are Jessica Stilettos in orange by Felicity, 355L.

 The cute elven ears are by Lemon Tea , L$175.  The lovely hair is by [elikatira] Fight Brown 08. My eyes are IKON's Utopia Eyes - Light Hazel. The skin is by Apparence Skins & Shapes, called Sophie, it is Apparence's exclusive for the Sys Project. It is only L$99. The pose used are by Focus Poses, Model Set 84 # 2. Focus pose sets cost between L$80-L$100.
Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.