runway perfect petals


The Runway Perfect Hunt edition 3 is currently underway until November 1st. I had a grand time finding all the gifts. In this post I want to share this fabulous Mesh Evelyn Dress in tangerine by Absolutely Smitten Designs. I love how it flows down the body petal like...made me think of a pretty flower.


I paired it with a beautiful beaded jewelry set by  Artistry By ~ E ~. Which was also a Runway Perfect Hunt Gift. The lovely beaded hair is a recent purchase from PurpleMoon Creations 80% off at L$54. My skin is a sneak peek of Apparence Skins & Shapes Celine, it is the gift item for the womenstuff hunt. The womenstuff hunt will start November 1. My shape is Jezebel by Anna Shapes. My ears are by Lemon Tea - Elven Ears Simple, L$175. My eyes are IKON's Utopia Eyes - Light Hazel, L$175.


The poses used are by Focus Poses, Model Set 105-6, Model Set 106-4 and Model Set 107-1. You can pick up these three pose sets up at the Boho Fair till the end of the month for L$80 each set.

Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.