Pink Fuel @ The Knitting Circle

Hi everyone! [Pink Fuel] is participating in the rummage sale happening at The Knitting Circle. There you will find older items such as skins, animals and accessories deeply discounted. 



If you have admired my skin I wear all the time Alyx <Hazel>, now is your time to get it.


She has set it out at this sale for 75L. Trust me this skin is so worth it.


Here's a snap shot of what she has out. It's all marked down really low. Now is a time to grab those past group gifts you missed at only 10L each. A steal of a deal in my opinion.



There are also great deals from Bloom, Atomic, Paperdoll, Aura, and Riddle. I am not sure how long this sale lasts so don't put off visiting too long.

Take care till the next great find!
~Taliferrue
Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.