Fae Playground

So in my wanderings the other day, I accidently hit the wrong teleport in the search page and landed in this enchanted fairy tale at Fairy's Grove Creations. It's this amazing fairy tale fantasy world where you can wander and explore. There are so many possibilities for photos I couldn't resist playing with my Fae outfit I created for a previous post.  Hope you enjoy the pretties as much as I had in making them.







Stylecard:
✪ The Bohemian Underground - Indian Astrology Gown
✪ Maxi Gossamer - High Tea + Cupcakes (199L @ the FAIR event, runs till Oct 16)
✪ {Lemon Tea}  Long Elven Ears (175L)
✪ *ANNA SHAPES* - Kira (800L)
✪ IKON Kaleido Eyes - Day (M) (September Group Gift)
✪ *Reality Designs* Unseelie Wing (L) Gold (past hunt gift)
✪ :::Shiva:::Group5555 Giftskin (Free)
✪ Tukinowaguma Satomi Hair - Brown
 Focus Poses Fairy set & Model Set 90
Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.