The Fresh Unknown Hunt, Stores 18-20

Back on the Road again...whooo ohhh uh boo... 

Yeah..Yeah... I suck at singing. All the more reason we move on to the sixth installment of the Fresh Unknown Hunt. Here are the hunt details for those who want to jump into the fresh unknown!

The Fresh Unknown Hunt. (TFUH)
Runs: March 1st - 31st
Cost: 1L
Look for: Little Flowers (can be four different colors)
Start: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Trenza%20CAFE/105/205/498
Blog: http://theunknownhunt.blogspot.com/

Store 18: A Little Bird Told Me

HINT: Is it too early for these flowers to bloom?

ABOUT THE STORE:
A little bird told me is a fun little store with vintage style furniture. Very whimsically designed to make your home cute and cozy, practical and homely.
Serra and I had a ton of fun at this store, full of ohhhs and awws and look at this as we hunted down this item. Serra fell in love with the teddy bear.
GIFT:  
The gift here is astronomically great! I love this couch little set up. Mind you I created the shelves, they are just a single prim colored brown. But it created such a cute little sitting area for the candles to rest on, glowing cheerfully behind me. The poster says "Love you to the moon and back". Very romantic touch.

Store 19: Glitzz

HINT:My hideout is I.

ABOUT THE STORE: 
Glitzz is a good size apparel shop with clothing for men and women. They have a nice selection of group gifts, freebies, dollarbies, lucky chairs, camp chairs and Slap boards. A ton of things to do during your visit.
GIFT: 
The gift from Glitzz is a purple ensemble consisting of a top, pasties, shorts and shoes. The sunglasses is from their group freebie section. I think the glasses are my favorite thing. I do want to warn the ladies this shop seems to design for the larger busted woman so expect to go up a few cup sizes if you would like to fit this clothing. I have never had boobs this big before >.> Mel definitely liked them... a first for everything, lol.

Store 20: PaperBag

HINT:  Don't get Happy Feet

ABOUT THE STORE:
Paperbag is an interesting womens clothing store. They also feature make up and accessories for the woman who loves unique things. I had fun exploring this store as they had a lot of little character details to make their shop feel comfortable.

GIFT:  
Our cute gift from here is a bright golden mini dress (boots & jewelry not included). I felt very futuristic in this outfit that I put together using this gift.


And that my friends is all I wrote (tonight at least). Check back tomorrow for Stores 21-23 in The Fresh Unknown Hunt.

~Taliferrue




Shopping List

A little Bird Told Me
      http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Enercity%20Weston/183/187/25

Glitzz
     http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Friesland/15/160/24

Paperbag
     http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/TRUE/103/39/3097

Other Details to Tali's Outfits
Hair - Amacci Laleh (not free)
Wings - ::{Favole}:: *Entangle*.(60L)
Skin - [PF] Alyx by Pink Fuel - Hunt Gift (10L)
Eyes - Realistic Honey - AZ Eyes Marketplace (5L)
Ears - Elven / Elf / Fairy Ears gen 02 Windlow (375L)
Ring - Claddagh Woven Ring - Silver (795L)
Necklace - Maxi Gossamer -- Pearls - Combo Sets and Single Strands (199L)

Poses
Created using my (CTS) Wardrobe Hud, The poses inside are from the following creators:
  - AAA Poses (Ella Bremer)
  - Klassy Kitty Designs (Darius Scientist)
  - *Le Freak* (Lonka Simondsen)
  - Niamhinations! (Niamh Kleiner)
Added to Stand by me:
 - Just a Hunch (Lemon Artemesia)
Created using the animations in my AO from VISTA, Sweet Chica.
Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.