The Fresh Unknown Hunt, Stores 15-17

Ready..Steady...go!~

Today's post is the fifth installment to the Fresh Unknown Hunt. This hunt is a really great way to find some wonderful new stores.  Here are the hunt details for those who want to jump into the fresh unknown!
The Fresh Unknown Hunt. (TFUH)
Runs: March 1st - 31st
Cost: 1L
Look for: Little Flowers (can be four different colors)
Start: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Trenza%20CAFE/105/205/498
Blog: http://theunknownhunt.blogspot.com/

Store 15: Persefona

HINT: They are beautiful but have spines

ABOUT THE STORE:
Persefona has some really nice earrings to browse through. I was actually surprised to recognize the store when I tellied in the first time because I had just bought some earrings from Persefona on Marketplace and did not realize they were a new store.



GIFT:  
I was very impressed with the flower earrings I had purchased at the reasonable price of 33L. I was very happy to see I would be getting another pair of earrings from this Designer. Our gift from here is a lovely set of dangle diamond earrings called "Pola in Glow".


Store 16: Scarlotland

HINT: Spring is a time for flowers!

ABOUT THE STORE: 
Here's a bright little store full of little accessories that will cheer up the interior of any home. Features custom tables and pretty lamps.

GIFT:
The gift here is a lovely brightly colored side table, could almost be a small bench. It's only 2prims.

Store 17Creamsicle

HINT: The flower accents this purple dress as it sits on the shoulder with oval designs.

ABOUT THE STORE:
Lots of clothing items for men and women. Affordability priced and a little of everything that one might need to fix themselves up for a night on the town. They are participating in a couple of hunts so spend a little time finding those prizes too. I personally thought the women's stuff hunt item was very cleverly hidden as was this hunt item.


GIFT:  
The gift here contains an outfit for men and women. Both brightly colored, sure to attract all the attention to you, as you dance together in your favorite night club. Though not normally colors I would mix together, I thought the pink and purple hotpants were a great combination.

And that my friends is all I wrote (tonight at least). Check back tomorrow for Stores 18-20 in The Fresh Unknown Hunt.

~Taliferrue




Shopping List

Persefona
     http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Leebon/122/188/2353

Scarlotland
     http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Belmeade/81/99/85

Creamsicle
     http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Indian%20Bay/42/155/21


Poses
Created using my (CTS) Wardrobe Hud, The poses inside are from the following creators:
  - AAA Poses (Ella Bremer)
  - Klassy Kitty Designs (Darius Scientist)
  - *Le Freak* (Lonka Simondsen)
  - Niamhinations! (Niamh Kleiner)
Added to Stand by me:
 - Just a Hunch (Lemon Artemesia)
Created using the animations in my AO from VISTA, Sweet Chica.
Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.