Season's Palette Hunt II, Part Eight


Next spot on this whirl-wind of a journey is Butterflies

This is a fun little shop for furniture. I loved playing in this shop. You know those little details I adore, this shop is full of them and the color selection of the furniture is so fun. I really enjoyed looking through the selection of living room suites.
And of course I had Serra pestering me to get up, stop goofing off , help her find the hunt item. One of these days I will catch her goofing off, oh yes I will  *stops eyes widening* ...
The hint here is "I am colourful and look like a palette, but I'm not..."  The gift here is amazing. I do believe i squealed with delight on this one.
We get a furnished garden house, its a lovely addition to my forest home. The colors in it are amazing!

This stop on our trip is a open air market featuring shops of many types women's clothing and a few interesting futuristic items as well. There is a nice little hang out where you can sit back and take a load off your tired feet if you are so inclined.
The hint for this item is " Lady Helena is looking after me ". Oh, yeah another one of those, who is Lady Helena..and why does she have my prize. You will have to find her and ask her, she wouldn't talk back to me. Though she did relinquish the prize into my yanking hands. We got a nice top and underwear set called "Naughty Natasha"  I would probably never wear just the two items so I just put a pant of trousers on with the top. I think it looks lovely. You get three color selections.
Next stop Cazimi Designs 

This is a quaint little women's apparel shop with an adorable courtyard in the center. 

That was a pleasant suprise. Love the out of the ordinary things I find in shops during hunts. Even as a small shop this one has a lucky letter board with some really cute prizes on it. 
If you have some time to stand around, this would be a great one to hang out at. I know Abbie made me stand there for quite a while so she could get the shirt on it. The hint here is "Lost a prim? Purchase not delivered? Can't put your hair on? Time to pray!. We get a pretty ring for our prize here. It comes in multiple sizes to get just that right fit.

And with that I say adieu once more my hunting pals, take care til next time.
~Taliferrue



Featured Hunt Details:

Name: Season's Palette Hunt II
Runs January 29 – February 29, 2012
Starts at: Season's Palette Hunt Headquarters
Cost: 0L per item
# of Stores: 54
Hunt Item: Small Color Palette like on the sign
Offical Blog: Season's Palette Blog
Group: http://world.secondlife.com/group/cdc1bbb1-ebfd-f59b-f6e5-73e95300b16
Cut and paste the link above into your chat window in SL, then click the link that appears.
Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.