Season's Palette Hunt II, Part Nine

Welcome, hold on to your seat. You have in your possession a ticket for a tour of one of the best hunts of the year, The Season's Palette Hunt II. If you are just now joining us be sure to go back and check out the 8 post prior so that you don't miss out on all the great goodies already reviewed. Let us continue our journey we are to the halfway point!

Next stop .: La Flat :.

La Flat specializes in uptown and urban furnishings with pulp flare and urban art. Their store is full of funky furniture that reminds me of my wilder days in college. They have a huge selection of sky boxes, furnishings such as wall hangings, cuddle rugs, turntables and much more. It has a lot to look at. Recommend planning to spend more than a few minutes checking this store out. Be sure to check out the discount room upstairs for some great deals if you are shopping for a new skybox.

The hint here is "I'm tired of this winter weather! I'm so ready to shack up at the beach!". For some reason this one gave me a lot of trouble even though its in a really easy place to find. I think its the clever angle they place it at in its hiding spot. Makes you use  your cam creatively to find it. It worth the hunt. You get some really richly textured chairs and a mirror in a pretty woodsy theme. I had to drag Abbie back here for her to get her own copy of this prize (Abbie = Trees = <3)
Next stop C'est la vie!

C'est la vie is a fun store for women's apparel that is very youthful and fun. There is a group gift, free to join, be sure to pick it up by the counter up front next to two lucky letter boards. In the back is a camping chair. And a little fun secret of this place is if you go up the stairs look for small framed pictures on the walls and floors they are adorable dollarbies items be sure to pick them all up.
One of the features of this store i really likes is the peacock feather tree in the center of the store. Yes I know another tree and truly Abbie is the tree hugger not me. I just notice them more since becoming friends with Abbie. Be sure to check the pretty tree out, they have a nice little pond beneath it with butterflies floating about, it creates a nice scene to look at.
The hint here is "The tone is said to express the light shining down from the sky". The gift here is one I shall keep for a long time to come. Its a cable knitted tank in a wheat color. It will go with a dozen outfits I own. In this picture I just wore it with a long sleeve t shirt from JANE and dressed it up with my pearls.

Next stop Wild Serenity

Wild Serenity is a pretty pink shop full of pretty dresses to make your evening out on town a success. They have a group gift, free to join. There is a gorgeous dress on the board right now as a free gift. Girls go grab it! There are several hunts going on in this store so be sure to check that out.
The hint here is "If You don't look really hard I may be unattainable." Serra found it way before and ended up sitting there laughing at me again. >.< I swear that's the only reason she does hunts with me. The gift here is a beautiful amazing WOW dress. The picture does not do this dress justice at all.

Well I must go wash my doggies, Never fear Ill be back soon til then take care and keep your eyes peeled for those little colorful palettes!
~Taliferrue


Featured Hunt Details:

Name: Season's Palette Hunt II
Runs January 29 – February 29, 2012
Starts at: Season's Palette Hunt Headquarters
Cost: 0L per item
# of Stores: 54
Hunt Item: Small Color Palette like on the sign
Offical Blog: Season's Palette Blog
Group: http://world.secondlife.com/group/cdc1bbb1-ebfd-f59b-f6e5-73e95300b16
Cut and paste the link above into your chat window in SL, then click the link that appears.
Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.