Season Palette Hunt II, Part Six

The following is a reenactment of an actual event that occurred. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental or is it..you decide for yourself.
"Is it a good surprise?" Serra asks her voice peaking up."I don't know if it will be a surprise, but it's a good gift," Taliferrue say in reply. "That'll do" Serra replies smiling as she pushes Taliferrue over the edge of the sky box to claim her prize.
And so back to our regularly scheduled programming: Cilian'gel 1920's Boutique  

I wish I could play circa 20's music to create a suitable entrance for the next store featured in the Season's Palette Hunt but since  I can't you will just have to visit  and give a listen to the music played in the store.
The hunt item here is found through the hint: Suddenly I see the light! I can proudly say I beat Serra to this one. And this is no way saying this is an easy one to find... (>.< quit nodding your head like that!) 
The SPH hunt time is an adorable wintry set that includes a hat, gloves and scarf. The quality is beautiful.
 The gift I got was from the The Whizical Glam Hunt, yes it is over. I apologize for not getting this post up sooner but still. What a gown to party in, it already looks like I had a bit too much.

And the next stop is 6T 

6T is a T-shirt store. It has a nice selection of humorous T-shirts to adorn yourself in for pretty much any mood your in.
The hint here is "Just chillin by a pretty lady!" and it is indeed by the pretty lady. (noes Serra I don't mean you. Such an ego! *Dodges the flying shoe.*) We get an adorable Pink sweater, bet you thought I was going to say T-Shirt, didn't you.
Next stop is Rag Doll 

Rag doll created fashion and accessories for women. They have a cute collection of items for anyone with an oral fixation (stuff in the mouth).
The hint here is " I use to sleep or cold days ". This one had both me and Serra about going crazy till we figured it out then we both had a huge "durrh" moment when finally found it. It's a small shop take your time, cam closely and the gift of some adorable Mittens too can be yours! They come in four colors.

And with that I say adieu once more my hunting pals, take care til next time.
~Taliferrue



Featured Hunt Details:

Name: Season's Palette Hunt II
Runs January 29 – February 29, 2012
Starts at: Season's Palette Hunt Headquarters
Cost: 0L per item
# of Stores: 54
Hunt Item: Small Color Palette like on the sign
Offical Blog: Season's Palette Blog
Group: http://world.secondlife.com/group/cdc1bbb1-ebfd-f59b-f6e5-73e95300b16
Cut and paste the link above into your chat window in SL, then click the link that appears.
Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.