Season Palette Hunt II, Part Five


Purple is most often associated with magic...and magic with witches...and witches with women and what am I running around with is a whole group of women who are bit..... well lol they will kill me for that so with that a twitch of our nose and a twinkle of an eye

We are off to Lyrieals 


Lyrieals is a wonderful women's apparel shop that has a HUGE selection of hunts they are participating in. You will want to hunt down every last one of them. They have two slap boards one for girls and one for guys. Also they sell Meeroo nests! Anyplace that has Meeroo stuff is worth hanging out in.
The hint here is "Hearts, balloons, champagne every thing needed for romance". You cant miss this if you seek it with an open heart so Serra said as I walked past it a dozen times *Glares at Serra's laughter*  Abbie, I know will love this outfit. The plummy purple is her color. I added a lacy tank from Jane to this outfit to cover up the tummy and not have my bosom falling out. Mel tends to get upset if I show too much flesh. I know what guy gets upset over that. I can tell you ... a guy like Mel. Defiantly a keeper, I hope me and the girls don't make the fatal mistake of wearing it to the same event.
And in addtion to the Season's Palette Hunt gifttie you get the following items as well:
The  Be My Valentine Hunt  gift is a cute pink set. Serraphena found this one to be the most adorable out of all the gifties we received here. I am sure we will see her darting all over SL in it now.
The  New Year New You hunt I think is over but not for sure. You get a pretty brown/cream sweater with some tight gold pants and some wild shoes. Defiantly an outfit for a night out on the town.
The Penguin Pal Hunt is definitely over but I still wanted to share this cute outfit with you. I love it. It is so fun and playful. It is an excellent show of the spectrum of clothing you can find in this store.
The gift from  The Hot Spring Hunt is an adorable yellow swim suit. It covers you nicely for the more modest of us in SL. I will be keeping this one for my days on the beach and poolside.
The last gift I wanted to share is from  The Whizical Glam Hunt. It's a pretty purple dress made to bring out the wench in us all. Looks at Abbie crossly.. I said wench not wrench..don't be laughing at my accent!

Lyrieals has a great little sitting area.
You know how I like those little details that make shops unique and this is one of them.
And with that I say onward my hunting pals, lets us chase down more elusive gifts.
~Taliferrue



Featured Hunt Details:
Name: Season's Palette Hunt II
Runs January 29 – February 29, 2012
Starts at: Season's Palette Hunt Headquarters
Cost: 0L per item
# of Stores: 54
Hunt Item: Small Color Palette like on the sign
Offical Blog: Season's Palette Blog
Group: http://world.secondlife.com/group/cdc1bbb1-ebfd-f59b-f6e5-73e95300b16
Cut and paste the link above into your chat window in SL, then click the link that appears.

Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.