Featured Store: BlakOpal Designs

So I got bored this evening and decided to just search the word clothing in the SL search box. The first one up on the list was BlakOpal Designs. BlakOpal Designs draws from neo-Victorian, gothic, and steampunk inspirations, Miss BlakOpal Galicia and Mr. TriloByte Zanzibar works infuse passion and adventure with just a dash of whimsy.

Ya I stole that from their note card in the clothes. I couldn't have said it any better. I remembered them from an earlier Tali time when I was a fresh wide eye newbie looking for my personality. The store awed me back then and I still love it now. They have a large selection of clothing for both men and women with a dash of flare for those who dream of sailing the deep seas as a pirate. So following a whim I hopped in to see what was new in store. I was please to see their clothing line has continued to grow and they still have that amazing ability to capture a classic look with a flare of fun. I found a couple goodies free for everyone while exploring their amazing store.

For the women, there is the Hawkesworth Lady Outfit in Red. Its a lovely steam-punk outfit that comes in several layers so that you can create just the look you are after. Below are three variations I came up with. The boots are not included with the outfit.



For the guys, there is the Hawkesworth suit in black. It also comes in several layers to create a great look for any man sporting a steampunk image. Shoes not included.




There was also in the store a free sl physic attachment created especially for wearing with BlakOpal clothing. I found it to be a nice addition to my SL avatar and the bouncy physics were defiantly fun to watch, so said Mel. If you like update koisks (aka scribos) there are several signs around the store for you to click to get on the update list for BlakOpal Designs. I would highly recommend slapping one to stay up to date on the going ons at this store.

Other Stalking Options for BlakOpal Designs:
Marketplace - http://bit.ly/blakopal-mkt
Facebook - http://bit.ly/blakopal-fb
Youtube - http://bit.ly/blakopal-yt
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/blakopal
Web - http://www.blakopal.com

Happy hunting my fellow freebie hunters! Till the next amazing freebie, take care!
~ Taliferrue

Goodie List:
BlakOpal Designs
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/BlakOpal/99/102/23

Prior Purchases:
On Taliferrue:
Boots - purchased on Marketplace and is part of the [nfM] Divine Banshee Bodysuit (299L).
Hair - Slink - Angel Hair - Short Angle Cut. Purchased it during the 2011 hair fair.
Wings - ::{Favole}:: *Entangle*.
Nails - :)(: NAILS Collection AA by Pixelfashion purchased on marketplace (240L)
Skin - [PF] Alyx by Pink Fuel - Hunt Gift (10L)
Eyes - Realistic Honey - AZ Eyes Marketplace (5L)
Ears - Elven / Elf / Fairy Ears gen 02 Windlow (375L)
On Mel:
Shoes - purchased on Marketplace HOC Apparel - Mens Formal Dress Shoes (20L).
Hair - MADesigns HAIR ~ JEREMY ~ Dark Brown (300L)
Skin - >> Zyra << DEEJAY ~ Complete Male Avatar ++PROMO Price++ (299L)
Eyes - Realistic Honey - AZ Eyes Marketplace (5L)
Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.