Featured Store: Sassy!


My wandering nature brought me back to Sassy! to take a gander at the shop since I was told by a little birdy there were hidden hunt items still to be found.I figured I love hunts and I love Sassy!'s clothing I should go see what I could find.  Sassy! also has a great discount section, with a Previous Group Gifts wall, regular group gifts, a midnight mania board and a lucky chair. The shop's prices are reasonable and easy on your pocket book if you want affordable and stylish quality.
And to my surprise, Mel was feeling social and offered to tag along with me, which was a rare thing indeed. He tends to act like most men when it comes to women and shopping - runs the other way.Upon arriving I was tickled to see a snowy winter-land surrounding me. Yes I am that guilty person who has a telly right in front of the group gift spot and rarely goes in through the front door. Boy did I not know what I was missing.

Wandering into the store I was distracted by models in the main room. Perving in close with my cam I checked out their really adorable outfits they were wearing. I did note that the adorably cute green sweater I posted about earlier in the week is available in a large range of colors and in a cost saving fat pack. Sassy!'s even put out a cute sweater dress using the same adorable pattern, long enough to keep you warm but short enough to warm up the heart of your love. As I was checking over the models Mel was doing his own analysis of the store:

Mel: "I like this place..."
Me: "why?"
Mel: "the outfits are hot?"

Well what can we expect he is a guy after all...lol. At least I got the Mel approval on shopping at Sassy!'s, if he don't like it, I'm not going to wear it.

Lucky for me and my hunting heart Sassy! is involved in several grid-wide hunts, a sim-wide hunt, plus with delightful glee I found a huge..and I mean huge.. Christmas tree out in the center of the sim surrounded by free gifts and great deals.

Hopefully I will have time to post the gifts before they disappear but I wanted to mention the tree, just in case I don't have time to do a post on them, you can still get them. Sassy! had a really cute lacey red dress under the tree for us to pick up. The Clutch is also off Marketplace A.M.K.R FREE Porch for 0L. Its modifiable but not transferable, so I tinted it to match the dress. The necklace is made by Dark Mouse called Cascading Beads - Silver. It is 50L on Marketplace. The shoes are made by CHoOoZ, which is located on the same sim as Sassy! I picked these up off the Marketplace for 1L, they are called "Mercy".



Now onto the Hunt Goodies from Sassy!. The first hunt item I have is from the For What Ever Hunt, it is running January 1 – 31, 2012. Sassy! created and adorable blue leather  mini dress, perfect for that night out on the town. In the hot little ensemble below I am wearing Sassy!'s awesome blue leather mini with  AOHARU Fur Stole  which was a free Christmas gift I picked up last week. The boots are from Marketplace and are made by  PukedInThe Gutter  they are a only 25L.   and includes a rainbow of colors to chose from. To get the hair you will need to join the update group by clicking the kiosk in the store.



The next hunt item up is from the "A Depraved & Desolate Winter" Hunt, it runs December 15 – January 15. Sassy! created this smexy little number called "Envy" in red for us to heat up the winter nights with our partners. The Jewelry set I am wearing is off Marketplace and is made by *Milady's* called Magic Time for 0L.  The shoes are no longer available they are made by JustB, they went out of business a month or two ago.


The next hunt item I found is from the Fir & Furs, it ran December 1 – December 31, 2011, the prize is still up but for how  long? Hurry and find it while you can! Sassy! created this wild leopard mini for us to heat up the winter nights with our partners.  The necklace is made by Dark Mouse called Cascading Beads - Gold. It is 50L on Marketplace. I just love the Dark Mouse Jewelry!

Then next hunt item I found is from the Diamond is Mine Hunt 3, it ran November 18 to December 18. This is another little gem that might fade away if you don't hurry over to find it. The dress is named Precious II and it is defiantly a precious looking thing to wear! You can wear it as a mini dress or wear a lace skirt to fill it out to a full dress.





Then final hunt item I found is from the Christmas@Sassy hunt, it running December 10th to January 6th. t Hurry over to find the two candy canes to claim this gift Sassy! was kind enough to put out.  We receive a little helping hand at seducing our partners form Sassy! with this slinky  sheath called Seduction. The awesome red boots with socks came with the  AOHARU Fur Stole  which was a free Christmas gift I picked up last week



And with that in closing I say, Happy hunting my fellow freebie hunters! Till the next amazing freebie, take care!
~ Taliferrue

Goodie List:
Dresses - Sassy! (OL)
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sassy/115/94/34

Stole & Red Shoes w/ Socks (0L)  – AOHARU:
 http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/AOHARU/112/125/24

Necklaces -  Cascading Beads - Dark Mouse ( Marketplace 50L) :
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Dark-Mouse-Cascading-Beads-Silver/1865028

*Milady's* called Magic Time (Marketplace 0L)
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Miladys-Magic-Time-Jewelry-set-in-platinum-for-ladies-necklace-earrings-and-bangles-Christmas-free-gift/1659769

Boots: PukedInThe Gutter (Marketplace 0L 25L)
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/NEW-YEARS-SALE-PROMO-24-Color-FAT-PACK-SEXY-Seductive-Leather-Thigh-High-Boots-Over-Knee-Boots-Stiletto/964785


 Clutch: A.M.K.R FREE Porch (Marketplace 0L)
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/AMKR-FREE-Porch/2400768

Shoes - CHoOoZ - "Mercy"
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/CHoOoZ-Mercy-Red/2983041



Prior Purchases:
Wings - ::{Favole}:: *Entangle*.
Nails - :)(: NAILS Collection AA by Pixelfashion purchased on marketplace (240L)
Skin - [PF] Alyx by Pink Fuel - Hunt Gift (10L)
Eyes - Realistic Honey - AZ Eyes Marketplace (5L)
Ears - Elven / Elf / Fairy Ears gen 02 Windlow (375L)



Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.