Electric Moments



Elvis is my daddy, Marilyn’s my mother,
Jesus is my bestest friend.
We don’t need nobody 'cause we got each other,
Or at least I pretend.


I go about the world like I’m havin’ fun.
We get crazy every Friday night,
I drop it like it’s hot in the pale moonlight.
Grand Ole Opry, feelin' all right
Mary's swayin’ softly, to her heart's delight.
I sing the body electric, I sing the body electric, baby.

Body Electric Lyrics by Lana Del Rey
 SHOPPING LIST


✪ AVATAR ✪
✪ Tameless - Kristen hair -Natural -249L ✪
✪ Pink Fuel, Harley. Hazel Skin, 1,000L Skin - 1500L - Fatpack ✪
✪ Pink Fuel, Alyx Shape - 500L ✪
✪ IKON - Utopia Eyes - Light Hazel - 150L ✪
✪ Lemon Tea - Plain Elven Ears - 179L ✪

✪ OUTFIT ✪ 
✪ Giulia Design - Jasmin Purple -  100L  Feeb's Rascals Salesroom ✪
✪ Giulia Design - Dadina - 100L Feeb's Rascals Salesroom ✪
✪ Maxi Gossamer - Tarifa Beaded Earring and Bracelet Set - 188L - Collab88 ✪

✪ POSES ✪ 
✪ Focus Poses - Femme Fatale 1 & Model Set 77 -1 ✪
 ✪ Photo Location - Artilleri mainstore! :) retro and rockabilly fashions. ✪



 Lighting for my images was achieved using SL windlight settings and LUMIPro. I am still learning all the ins and outs of using LUMIPro, so be sure to check out the great images on their site to see what the tool is fully capable of achieving in the hands of an experienced user.



.:::Hope You Enjoyed This Post! :::.

No comments

Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.