Let It Rain? Noooooo!

So today, I decided I would go shopping in real life. You know, buy myself some pretties, but it started raining...hard! So, I closed my door and said "Screw it, I am going shopping in SL." and you know what....yep you guessed it --- It was raining there too!!  You really can't win sometimes, even when you're trying.


Of course, I wasn't dressed for the rain either. So it's a good thing I couldn't ruin my new pretty "Walking after Midnight" mesh gown by Total Eclipse Couture. It's the latest release and is available in six colors. My newspaper is courtesy of Frozen, part of their Newspaper-Umbrella pose set.


Deluxe Body Factory created the warm Autumn Linnea skin. Its their Autumn Spice Hunt gift, free to pick up, look for cinnamon sticks. The hunt runs till October 12th.Those stunningly vivid blue Paradise eyes are part of IKON's new Perspective line. They are available only at the 'The Boutique' event until October 10th. After that, Perspective Eyes will go home to the IKON main store. The sparkling Aria Jewelry was created by Beloved Jewelry for the October Room69, which starts on the first. The lovely long locks are a newer release from Tameless called Deanne. My cute pointy ears are by Lemon Tea. The little wings poking over my shoulders are my trusty ol' Entangle wings  by Favole.


Now a little attention to the details... My "Fake Fur Real Love" bangles were created by Baubles! by Phe as an exclusive item for the Autumn Market Fair at Feeb's Rascal's St. The Fair runs until October 6th and each cart features a 5L item where 100% of sales goes to the SPCA to help homeless animals.....go shopping, you know you want to.


And last but not least are the shoes, no outfit can be complete with out the proper footwear. For this ensemble I chose Raquel Stilettos in Shiny Blue by Felicity. If you like these shoes there are several deals you should check out at Feeb's Rascal's St. Sales Room, where you can pick up Cobalt Blue and Trinidad Rust for 50% off until the end of the month. Also as a group gift, Felicity has the white pair out for free in her store. The group is 30l to join and there are a lot of free shoes to pick up if you join. Felicity spoils her groupies.


SHOPPING LIST


✪ AVATAR ✪ 
✪ Tameless Deanne - Naturals, 249L ✪
✪ Pink Fuel, Alyx Shape - 500L ✪
 ✪ Deluxe Body Factory - Linnea Skin - Autumn Spice Hunt Gift - 0L ✪
✪ IKON Perspective Eyes, Paradise, 150L ✪ 
✪ Lemon Tea - Elven Ears - 179L ✪ 
✪ Favole -  Entangle wings - 60L ✪

✪ OUTFIT ✪ 
✪ Total Eclipse Couture - "Walking after Midnight" gown - 289L   
✪  Felicity - Raquel Stilettos in Shiny Blue - 375 L ✪
 ✪ Beloved Jewelry - Aria Jewelry -69L - October Room69  ✪
   Baubles! by Phe - Fake Fur Real Love bangles - Autumn Market Fair at Feeb's Rascal's St ✪

✪ POSES ✪ 
 ✪ Frozen -Newspaper-Umbrella pose set -50L  ✪
✪ //elephante pose// - Getting Better, #6 - The Autumn Effect Hunt - 0L ✪


.:::Hope You Enjoyed This Post! :::.





 Lighting for my images was achieved using SL windlight settings and LUMIPro. I am still learning all the ins and outs of using LUMIPro, so be sure to check out the great images on their site to see what the tool is fully capable of achieving in the hands of an experienced user.





No comments

Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.