Summer Time Shopping


Today while hunting up some good deals to share with y'all, I hopped in to the Flawless Sim, one of my favorite places to find some amazing deals. They recently revamped the look, its great. I found that the lighting and scenery was perfect for todays photo ops. If you get a chance hop over and check out the shops and sim.



My outfit today is a combination of two items you can find at  Feeb's Rascals St. Sales Room. My pretty pink top is the Urban top by [RUBY]. It only cost 50L. My skirt is by  GiuliaDesign and is  part of  The Yala outfit for 100L. My shape is by  Pink Fuel, Alyx, 500L


My hair is a new release by Tameless; Gloria in Naturals, 249L. The earrings and bracelets I am wearing are by  Baubles! by Phe Roxbury  created for Feeb's Rascals St. Sales Room and costs 75L. My lovely skin is a new one by :Panda Punx:., Kina Skin  for  Room69.  My eyes are one of the newer releases Ascension Eyes - Glass by IKON  - 150L.


These awesome Reptile print shoes are by FamelessChic. You can find them upstairs at Room69 for 69L.

Style Card:
✪ Shirt: [RUBY] - URBAN - SS2013 - PINK - 50L - Feeb's Rascals St. Sales Room -50L or Less!
✪ Skirt:  GIULIADESIGN part of yala outfit-100L - Feeb's Rascals St. Sales Room -100L or Less!
✪ Necklace:  Phoebe ~Piercings & more~   Wolf Necklace, 10L- Almost Free!
✪ Ear/Wrists:  Baubles! by Phe Roxbury - 75L - Feeb's Rascals St. Sales Room -100L or Less!
✪ Shoes: FamelessChic - Platform Pumps Reptile - 69L - Room69 - 100L or Less!
✪ Hair:  Tameless Gloria - Naturals, 249L
✪ Shape:  Pink Fuel, Alyx (modified). 500L
✪ Skin:  :Panda Punx:. Body Shop Kina Skin - 69L - Room69 - 100L or Less!
✪ Eyes:  IKON Ascension Eyes - Brown (L) - 150L.
✪ Poses: Focus Poses, Model Set 84-2, 87-3, & 80-6, . 85L for each set. - 100L or Less!


.:::Hope You Enjoyed This Post! :::. 
.:::To Leave a Comment Click Title of Post. Thanks!:::.

No comments

Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.