catwoman's confession

"The day I died was the day I started to live. In my old life, I longed for someone to see what was special in me. You did, and for that, you'll always be in my heart"


"But what I really needed was for me to see it. And now I do.


"You see, sometimes I'm good. Oh, I'm very good. But sometimes I'm bad. 
But only as bad as I wanna be..Freedom is power. "


" To live a life untamed and unafraid is the gift that I've been given, and so my journey begins."

--Catwoman (2004)


✪  OUTFIT  ✪ 
 ✪ Delirium Style - Single Strap Dress and spiked headband - 69L - Room69     ✪ 
✪  Felicity - Quinn Stilettos - Red - 345L  ✪
✪   Baubles! by Phe Roxbury  Roxbury Bangles - 75L - Feeb's Rascals St. Sales Room ✪  
✪  L!KE -  My Lil Bowtie - Leopard Black - 69L - Room69     ✪  


✪  AVATAR  ✪ 
✪  Pink Fuel, Alyx Shape. 500L  
✪  Dulce Secrets Starley.Blanc.Passion The Kollective - 99L  
✪   Lo'momo - Setaria hair - Nov2012 Group Gift Free - Still available  
✪  IKON   'Sunrise' Eyes - Bleached Rose L - 150L  ✪
 PixelFashion, :)(: NAILS Collection AA, 299L  
  ✪   Lemon Tea  - Short Hair Neko Tail - 295L  


✪  POSES  ✪ 
✪  GLITTERATI - Shuttered - 350L  


.:::Hope You Enjoyed This Post! :::. 

No comments

Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.