Steal of a Deal @ Just Because


Yep, I am still alive... barely. It feels as if a house has been dropped on me but the flu bug can not keep me down! I wanted to share this awesome Autumn Harlequin outfit by Just Because for their 2nd Anniversary Group gift. All of Just Because's outfits are high quality hand drawn creations. A major steal to get for free! This outfit comes with a sweater and jeans for Men and Women, so guys, you are not are not left out on this great deal! The group is free to join.


My mesh stilettos are the Chloe Black Rose by Lindy, 179L. They come with a very easy to use resizer and color change hud for the skin and nails. The quality on these shoes is amazing, you can find them in the "Shoes for Christmas" section of the store. 


I am wearing the Emma skin by Apparence Skins & Shapes, 700L It's one of the newer releases, I am wearing version T0, E4. There are 5 different skin tones - 8 different make-ups and each pack comes with 3 breast types: Normal, Enhanced and Dehanced. My shape is a modified version of Raissa by ANNA SHAPES, 800L. It comes with three height, regular, small and model.


My hair is a new release by Tameless hair called Ronnie, 179L. It is available in a a wide spectrum of colors. I love the way this hair moves. It is one of my favorites by Tameless so far. My necklace
is by Maxi Gossamer, Voodoo Rocker, 399L.


I mentioned in my post last weekend that IKON had a new Eternal line of eyes and told y'all that you needed to see the blue ones, so I got them so figured I would give you a closer view of them. They are so beautiful! They are actually called azure, not blue. The Eternal line has 28 colors to choose from for 150L each. IKON makes the best eyes in my opinion. If you would like to try IKON eyes out for free, hop over and join their VIP group. The first weekend of the month they always give away a free set of amazing eyes.

Mel's avatar base consists of: Yasyn - Bangarang - Seal Brown Hair, 149L; Auguste Shape: Masculine - L'esprit, 59L; MS Special Skin MS10, 299L; and IKON's 'Sunrise' Eyes - Pale Azure, 150L.

The pose used in my 2nd photo is by Focus Poses, Model Sets 84-2. You can pick up the full set of seven poses up for 80L.

No comments

Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.