Runway Perfect Hunt: Luziefee

Well this is the last post for the Runway Perfect Hunt 3 items for me. There were tons of other great gifts I did not have time to feature. I totally recommend if you can speed hunt do this one now. You do not want to miss out on this amazing hunt, the designers always out do themselves each time.


If you do not believe me, check out this awesome Runway Perfect Hunt 3 gift from Luziefee. It is the Autumn Leaves partial mesh outfit. It comes with the pants, jacket, shirt, shoes, and necklace. This is a awesome casual outfit. Luziefee always does great quality. This one is definitely a keeper.

The lovely long hair is by [elikatira]  With - Red 08, 200L. My skin is the lovely Olivia Skin with purple make up, is the free hunt gift from Style by Kira for the Flawless Harvest Cart Sale & Hunt.  The shape I am wearing is Angel by Anna Shapes. I am wearing the Model version. When you purchase the Angel Shape you get it in model, normal and small. It is a special price at 500L at the Flawless Harvest Cart Sale & Hunt.

The pose used in my photos is by Focus Poses, Model Sets 73-3. You can pick up the full set of seven poses up for 80L.
Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.