Tantalizing Tank Dress


While at Punky Chick the other day, I  noticed a really cute tank dress for 125L. It has a really cute lace/bow accent in the front and the slit on the hip -  can we say sexy! There were so many colors I had hard time choosing which one was my favorite, so I settled on several colors - who says there must only be one?


To complete the look above I added the following items to give the tank dress just the right look I was going for! Apparence Skin LILOU Fair skin (0L, group gift);  "D!va"" Hair "Vivienne" (Type A)(Citrine) - (150L); Glamorize's Metallic Nails in Sky (5L, 50L Fatpack); {Lemon Tea} Elf Ears Plain (175L); *ANNA SHAPES* - Kira shape (800L) and IKON's Utopia Eyes - Light Hazel (150L). Posed used is by Focus Poses Model Set 71_4.

If you haven't stopped over at Apparence Skin yet to get their new group gift, the LILOU Fair skin. You are really missing out - this skin is amazing! Marisa really has outdone herself on this gift.  If you like the free gift skin but its not the right skin tone for you. You will be happy to know there is a full version of LiLou available for purchase in 7 skin tones. So you can get just the right one for your style. Oh, the Apparence VIP group is free to join! 


I would like to draw your attention the the pretty blue fae floral necklace and earrings I am wearing. They are form a new accessory shop I discovered called Sirens Stones. They have a wide selection of jewelry items. I was impressed with the fantasy and seaside themes of most of the jewelry - made me think of mermaids and fairies - two of my favorite avatar styles. The set I am wearing costs 350L and also comes with a matching bracelet.


Oh before I go I just wanted to remind you that  IKON is still having their awesome sale where the entire Utopia line of eyes is 50% Off! That's L$150 marked down to $L75. 3 days only, from Friday 21st 9pm SLT to Monday 24th 9pm SLT. IKON makes the best eyes. I love them, (As if you couldn't tell from how often I wear them in my posts).

Till the next great find, y'all take care!
~Taliferrue

Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.