Featured Store: Crank Design Fashion.

One of the first designers I ever fell in love with was Crank Design Fashion. They are by far one of the best designers of Urban fashion.  I received a note card this evening announcing their new releases and freebies. I figured I would hop over, grab the freebies and see if I could be tempted to buy the new releases. I have always found some great outfits for affordable prices, tonight didn't disappoint.


This first outfit I wish to share isn't a freebie, nor a new release. In fact it is the first outfit I ever purchased from  Crank Design Fashion, Rene (299L). I still love it as much as I did then now. The outfit comes with Jeans, Jacket, Shirt, Sneakers, Eyeglasses, Piercing, Tattoo, and Ring.

To complete this outfit I decided to wear  Wasabi Pills - Sybille Hair in Wild honey (250L). My favorite little Entangle wings from Favole (60L). My shape is by ANNA SHAPES, Kira (800L). My Skin is by Apparence Skins & Shapes - *APS* SKIN LILOU T5 E4 CL (700L). Eyes are by IKON Kaleido Eyes - Day (M) (September Group Gift).

You know how I said I might see if I could be tempted to buy a new release..well I was right, tempted I was indeed. There were a couple new releases but I made myself stick with just picking one. I decided on the New Greta Outfit (299L). It is an adorably cute mesh school girl outfit. It comes with a shirt, skirt, ballet shoes, tie, and plugs.

The awesome bag "My secret bag" is from Fdo.0m group gift. It was free and the group is free to join. The hair is one of my favorites from Damselfly Torey Brown Driftwood (200). My shape is by ANNA SHAPES, Kira (800L). My Skin is by Apparence Skins & Shapes - *APS* SKIN LILOU T5 E4 CL (700L). Eyes are by IKON Kaleido Eyes - Day (M) (September Group Gift).  The pose is by Focus Poses -  Femme Fatale Set available at the Fr*Friday Sale.
Now on to what I know you all really want to know...show me the freebies! First freebie up for review  is  Crank Design's  group gift, Alica. Crank Design Fashion group is free to join. The outfit comes with
Jeans, Shirt, Jacket, Chucks, Piercings, Tattoo, Sculpts, and Armband.

The cute hip tattos are by : YaYo :: - Take Flight - Hip Birds - Dark, a past hunt gift. The adorable hair is by [elikatira], garden (220L). My shape is by ANNA SHAPES, Kira (800L). My Skin is by Apparence Skins & Shapes - *APS* SKIN LILOU T5 E4 CL (700L). Eyes are by IKON Kaleido Eyes - Day (M) (September Group Gift). The pose is by Focus Poses -  Femme Fatale Set available at the Fr*Friday Sale.


The second freebie is from the  Womenstuff group Gift (OL, group costs 50L to join)  Crank Design Outfit Sweetie. You can join the group at Crank Design mainstore. The outfit comes with Chucks, Shirt, Belt, Jeans, and handbag.

The hair is by [elikatira], garden (220L). My shape is by ANNA SHAPES, Kira (800L). My Skin is by Apparence Skins & Shapes - *APS* SKIN LILOU T5 E4 CL (700L). Eyes are by IKON Kaleido Eyes - Day (M) (September Group Gift). The pose is by Focus Poses -  Femme Fatale Set available at the Fr*Friday Sale.



The final freebie I have to share is  Crank Design's  group gift, Luder. Crank Design Fashion group is free to join. The outfit comes with Jeans, Shirt, Jacket, Chucks, Piercings, Tattoo, Sculpts, Hair and Armband.

My shape is by ANNA SHAPES, Kira (800L). My Skin is by Apparence Skins & Shapes - *APS* SKIN LILOU T5 E4 CL (700L). Eyes are by IKON Kaleido Eyes - Day (M) (September Group Gift). The pose is by Focus Poses -  Femme Fatale Set available at the Fr*Friday Sale.


That's all I have tonight, take care and happy shopping!
~ Taliferrue


Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.