Pretty Little Petite Fairy

A Fairy Song by William Shakespeare



Over hill, over dale,
Thorough bush, thorough brier,
Over park, over pale,
Thorough flood, thorough fire!
I do wander everywhere,
Swifter than the moon's sphere;
And I serve the Fairy Queen,
To dew her orbs upon the green;
The cowslips tall her pensioners be;
In their gold coats spots you see;
Those be rubies, fairy favours;
In those freckles live their savours;
I must go seek some dewdrops here,
And hang a pearl in every cowslip's ear.



The other night Serra wasn't feeling the best so I thought I would cheer her up by buying her a trinket or something. As I was surfing marketplace I remembered her saying she was wanting a petite fairy avatar, so I did a search and let's say sticker shock at first. But as I thought about it a bit, I realized I would pay that much for a large size avatar and not flinch. Out of all the petites on Marketplace the ones that caught my eye the most was by Fallen Gods Inc. They were just what Serra talked abut wanting, small, cute pointy ears and adorable outfits. So I picked the Female Royale set, which comes with 3 skins tones, with PG or HC options, hooves cut for satyr legs and knee high boots. It also came with several huds for tinting your skins, hiding body parts, glows and make ups.

Did I hear a squeal of joy shortly there after? ...No...No I didn't. Serra uttered not a squeak about receiving it. I fretted Marketplace never delivered it. I fretted she hated it. I fretted I sent the wrong gift and then today she appeared before me this little floating apparition of fairy cuteness. I should have known she wouldn't say a thing till she had her just perfect for a public appearance. Needless to say Serra is in love with herself, floating, bobbing, giggling away about how adorably cute she is. And you know what.. she is. That is one of the most adorably cute little avatars I have laid eyes on. The AO she found for it is so fun to watch float about her wings fluttering behind her.

Oh well the things we do to hear our friends smile once more... off to find some petite furniture now. Take care, till the next post.

~ Taliferrue




Photo Details:


[Petite Mesh Avatar] 
Fallen Gods Inc.- Female Royale Pale - $1,500L
          http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Selidor/240/133/21

[Petite Eyes] 
Mayfly - Deep Sky Petite Eye (London Fog, w3) - 0L Free
          http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Noul/201/135/651

[Petite Hair] 
/Wasabi Pills/ Orion Petite Mesh Hair - Storm - 500L for fatpack
          http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Coraline/206/135/53

[Petite Outfit] 
Evie's Closet - Fairy Petite - Free from Fantasy Fair

[Petite AO] 
Creative Insanity - Petite Fae AO - $400L
          http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Zithium/131/110/399

Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.