The Fresh Unknown Hunt, Stores 31-33

Okay everyone grab the hand of your hunt partner .... Don't lose them now.

We are almost to the end of the Fresh Unknown Hunt. I hope you all have enjoyed the trip so far, so lets buckle down and see what the latest three stores have in store for us today.

 Here are the hunt details for those who want to jump into the fresh unknown!
The Fresh Unknown Hunt. (TFUH)
Runs: March 1st - 31st
Cost: 1L
Look for: Little Flowers (can be four different colors)
Start: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Trenza%20CAFE/105/205/498
Blog: http://theunknownhunt.blogspot.com/

Store 31: Le Lolo

HINT:   i love my meshes shirts

ABOUT THE STORE:
Le lolo has t-shirts, jeans, piercings, shapes, bags and accessories from {*I <3FashiOn*} Accessories. This small shop is very cute to look through.
GIFT:  
The gift from here is a cute little yellow striped shirt. It looks great for a casual day of sim exploring worn with a pair of jeans.
Store 32Evolve

HINT: #foreveralone

ABOUT THE STORE: 
evolve is a growing little pose shop, with dozen of poses to play on. This was another Serra had to drag me away from.
GIFT:
*fingers crossed - - poses...be poses....* Our gift here is yep a pose for couples. Its really sassy looking stance for a bit of attitude in your pictures.
The dress I am wearing is Pizzicato Poppies by *ICING* , Men's outfit by VISTA animations The Boss.


Store 33: Kimba's

HINT: Bats hang out there....

ABOUT THE STORE:
Now here is a jolly little store. Small but packed full of interesting surprises.

GIFT:  
The gift we get here is a cute little top that sparkles to the eye. I especially liked the back of it. Mel says it looks like my boobs are falling out and I am not allowed to wear it.. but I shall slip through the loop hole and wear one of my many halter tops under it! Betcha it will look adorable on me even more!




And that my friends is all I wrote, for tonight at least. Join me tomorrow for the final installment of stores 34-36 in the Fresh Unknown Hunt.

~Taliferrue




Shopping List

Le Lolo
      http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Orsinia/152/149/3513
Evolve
      http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Where%20it%20Begins/106/120/23
Kimba's
   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Prescott/122/28/21


Poses
Created using my (CTS) Wardrobe Hud, The poses inside are from the following creators:
  - AAA Poses (Ella Bremer)
  - Klassy Kitty Designs (Darius Scientist)
  - *Le Freak* (Lonka Simondsen)
  - Niamhinations! (Niamh Kleiner)
Added to Stand by me:
 - Just a Hunch (Lemon Artemesia)
Created using the animations in my AO from VISTA, Sweet Chica.
Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.