Season's Palette Hunt II, Part Thirteen

I hate Saturdays that feel like Sundays. I am usually rushing about trying to get things done only to realize I have another day to do it all in. That is what today has been like for me since I woke up run, run, run. So keeping in the theme of the morning.... and we are off!

Next stop C&D Designs

Home to retro furniture and modern design living rooms, dining rooms and every piece of furniture you can think of between. C&D Designs has some really fun things to play on, and yes, even buy for your home.
The hint for here is "Vine my valentine". This place is pretty big easy to get lost in, or at least that is what I told Serra so I could play. :) For the gift we get a gorgeous window sit and three modern seat. They have some awesome coloring to it. Definitely worth the stop to pick up.

Next stop Style by Kira

Style by Kira brings you some of the best realistic and fantasy skins and shapes that SL has to offer. Kira has been making skins since 2007 so you know you are getting quality.
The hint here is "Why not touch that subscribo since you are standing right there!" And I would recommend doing that too, slap it baby..slap it! Seriously though Kira does some great offers and you wouldn't want to miss out on them. The gift here is a set of skins called "Angel". They are a lovely design. I especially liked the one with the dappling around the eyes (slides it into my keep file).
Oh, btw be sure to go to the very back of the store there is a little room with some specials in it for really reasonable prices. You might find something you can't live with out.
Next stop Adore&Abhor

Adore&Abhor has mostly women's clothing and accessories but also Men's and Women's poses.
The hint here is "It's a long way up from where we started, baby" I searched and searched and searched while Serra sat on the stairs and laughed at me. How dare she ... but then I laughed when I realized how easy it really was. For this gift we get a set of earring spacers. I don't have the right type of ears for these but here a picture anyway, probably look more proportionate on human ears.
While you're there be sure to pick up the free make up gift in the front of the room. I especially liked the eyes on this make up, very gothy. Also hit that scribo, no space taken in your group list and you get special offers and updates. I am a big scribo fan. I always hit them, it's rare I find one I leave because of spam.
And with that I say adieu once more my hunting pals, take care til next time.
~Taliferrue



Featured Hunt Details:

Name: Season's Palette Hunt II
Runs January 29 – February 29, 2012
Starts at: Season's Palette Hunt Headquarters
Cost: 0L per item
# of Stores: 54
Hunt Item: Small Color Palette like on the sign
Offical Blog: Season's Palette Blog
Group: http://world.secondlife.com/group/cdc1bbb1-ebfd-f59b-f6e5-73e95300b16
Cut and paste the link above into your chat window in SL, then click the link that appears.
Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.