Season's Palette Hunt II, Part Seventeen

And I am back! I feel the winds of time catching up with me, I am losing the steam of motion today and with sadness I realize this leg of our journey is almost done. But there will be many more hunts to blog and treasures to chase down. Tally-ho, my hunt friends let us wrap this one up!

Next stop Clutter

Clutter main store is packed with home and garden items, furniture, decor and outdoor pieces in a variety of styles including traditional, modern, Tudor, vintage decor, and even some Victorian pieces. Definitely worth a stroll in the fresh air to check out.
Don't forget to slap the scribo. The hint here is "Find the Palette, find the item." I know what you are thinking.. You are thinking...really... couldn't they have given us an actual hint... not a durhh one. But trust me when you finally find this one you will go "durhh, that made sense". The gift here is a really awesome chair that just begs to be posed in for pictures. You can test drive this baby out by all the signs on the one. Clutter has been nice and set one out for you to play on.
Next stop Vyperz

Vyperz is a lovely new little clothing store featuring outfits for men and women created by Kallee Vyper. 
The outfit below is the group gifts, the group is free to join. I recommend going and nabbing it while you still can! Its the perfect dress for a night out on the town for valentines day. There is a free men's group gift too.
The hint for here is "Flower of love", We get an adorable outfit that reminds me of sailing the high sea on my yacht (Well the one I would have if I wasn't scared of deep water).
Next stop Purple Poses

If you have never visited Purple poses, you should. They have a huge selection of pose balls, dances and AOs.
 So needless to say, as you can see from my picture above this place is huge! Just huge... how can you find a itty bitty palette here. I am told searching by Serra.. bah.. let her do the searching on this one.
 Imma kick back and enjoy my time here a bit. This hunt has worn the soles off my shoes. Besides she will never know right?
The hint for this time is "My notebook can contain all the necessary information". This may seem like a hard one but just wrap your brain around it and think where a notebook would be. We are given as a gift for this location a couple pose set. Mel particularly liked this one but if you ask me it looks like he is trying to stop me from going shopping. >.<

The Phoenix Collections  is a quaint little shop, with gorgeous stained glass windows, featuring casual women's clothing. When you teleport in do not get confused and go over to ZINAS across the way. Both shops look identical to each other and both are in the hunt but The ZINA is number 33 in the hunt. 
The Phoenix Collections has free gifts in the room under the stairs and if you join the group you can get some funky two toned slacks. The hint here is "Only one place for me in here to hide under" You get a cute covered sitting bench as the gift. The colors are divine.
And with that I bring to a close the Season's Palette Hunt II, if you enjoyed this check back often I have been requested to blog a few other hunts in the coming months and as always I will be posting my random freebie finds too! I hope you enjoyed this hunt as much as Serra and I did too.

Take care til next post.
~Taliferrue



Featured Hunt Details:

Name: Season's Palette Hunt II
Runs January 29 – February 29, 2012
Starts at: Season's Palette Hunt Headquarters
Cost: 0L per item
# of Stores: 54
Hunt Item: Small Color Palette like on the sign
Offical Blog: Season's Palette Blog
Group: http://world.secondlife.com/group/cdc1bbb1-ebfd-f59b-f6e5-73e95300b16
Cut and paste the link above into your chat window in SL, then click the link that appears.
Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.