Season's Palette Hunt II, Part Fifteen

So the other day I mentioned to one of my male co-workers that my blog got 78 hits in one evening cause I was really excited people were actually reading it. He asked me what I blogged about and I said fashion. He  paused and looked at me a few seconds clearly puzzled so I clarified a bit with Second life fashion stuff. He  still looked at me and shook his head and said "I never saw that coming" and turned leaving me sitting there going "What do you mean by that?". Guess that tells you a bit of me in rl...seriously I can blog fashion.. don't mean I have to live it.. right...? Speaking of fashion all the true fashionistas will love the next stop on our hunt.

Next stop SEVEN

SEVEN where the hot go to get hotter. I over heard that while at the store and after perusing their wares, I would say indeed there are many outfits that would put the hot level off the scale. It is not a store for those who like a bit of modesty in their fashion but I did find a few things with some creative layering would go wonderful in my closet.
Be sure to hit the group gift boards for the two really cute numbers they are giving away. The group is free to join. The hint here is ""Venya"... winter... window" While there be sure to hit the scribo and check out the lucky letter boards in the middle room. Never know how many goodies you can walk away with a bit of luck. I was so..so..so pleased with the gift from here -- Sweaters!!! I love sweaters and the shorts that come with them are awesome too! So not what I was expecting from Seven but totally worth it all!

Next stop Bella's Lullaby

Get this ...Serra has no clue who Bella is..or Twilight..can it be she never leaves her witch's hut...I mean house? I would say so, or it just goes to say that Twilighters are an American thing. So as you probably guessed Bella's Lullaby is a Twilight themed shop featuring all the things a Twilighter would ever need and probably some they don't.
Even though I myself am not a Twilight fan (yes, I read the books and seen the movies, still not a fan) I found this store a fun stop with Serra. She and I both had fun checking out all the wares offered. The hint here is "What the hell am I looking for??"
So don't take the hint literally and forget what your looking for cause you will miss out on this really cute shelving unit that will add quite a bit of character to your home.

Next stop Antz

Antz features a huge selection of shapes, skins and cosmetics. Be sure to join the group, it is free, to get the group gifts to the left behind the counter.
Antz has a lot of sitting areas so take a moment and play... all work no play makes for a dull hunt that isn't really what a hunt should be about. The hint here is "Kiss my Lips". This is a no brainer ... I think Serra and I both found it around the same time. But just cause it's an easy find doesn't mean you will be disappointed by the gift. We get the alluring "Susi" skin in with three makeup colors.
Time to let my fingers rest a bit, I have worn off the letters on my keyboard with this hunt. So only about 10 more stops and we are through, take care all!~Taliferrue



Featured Hunt Details:

Name: Season's Palette Hunt II
Runs January 29 – February 29, 2012
Starts at: Season's Palette Hunt Headquarters
Cost: 0L per item
# of Stores: 54
Hunt Item: Small Color Palette like on the sign
Offical Blog: Season's Palette Blog
Group: http://world.secondlife.com/group/cdc1bbb1-ebfd-f59b-f6e5-73e95300b16
Cut and paste the link above into your chat window in SL, then click the link that appears.
Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.