Season's Palette Hunt II, Part Eleven

*Bounces, Pounces, runs amok!" Amok is a curious word, many misuse the word meaning to fall off course but in reality the word amok means to be mad with uncontrollable rage, often used in referal to a killing spree. So I figure if some can use it wrong to be off path I can say it wrong too but only in my own way.

"I am running amok (mad with uncontrollable need for a little white palette) on a hunt!"
Next stop Sassy!

Hmm what can I say about Sassy I haven't already said before in previous posts? First of all for those who do not know of Sassy! I say haul you and your friends down to the shop pronto! Sassy! has some amazingly cute clothing, well worth more than the affordable price they ask. Sassy! also has a great discount section, with a Previous Group Gifts wall, regular group gifts, a midnight mania board and a lucky chair.
The hint here is "It's not far now! Just right up ahead." This one became a race between Serra and I on who would rez in faster. Serra won...of course she did.. she has a newer computer.... (cheater).
The cute gift here is an adorable Asian number called "Date Night". The colors on this dress are simply smashing. There are five hunts total taking place at Sassy! so be sure to hunt down all the objects while you are there.

Next stop 20.FIVE

20.Five has affordable fashion for both men and women at pretty reasonable prices. They are participating in several hunts so keep your eye out for those items also as you cam about for the little white palette.
The Hint for here is " Find the hunt object - it is located in the shop " I know really ambiguous hint. But its not so hard to find so don't give up on it too soon cause the gift is totally worth it.
We got this adorable green sweater top and short set. Its divine to wear, barely any adjustment needed on the prims. I don't about ya'll but I am finding a ton of stuff on this hunt I wont be deleting at all like this outfit.

Next stop Jazmyn D

Jazmyn D features high quality casual women's clothing. In the back of the shop is a cute sitting area to rest and a fun little room with a mini slap board, lucky chair, fortune teller, 10L wall plus a couple sweet free gifts.

The hint here is "When I play, I like to be IN CONTROL!" and I think who doesn't? I know Serra! Serra likes to think that she doesn't want to be in control but I really know she rather be the one that does all the work finding on the hunt <elbows Serra in the ribs> Right?!?!
We get an adorable ensemble of a plumy top and billowy skirt. I did not put an undershirt on this one, It came with it! So kudos for my modesty, aye?

And so with that I say nitey, nitey till our next run for freebies, take care.
~Taliferrue


Featured Hunt Details:

Name: Season's Palette Hunt II
Runs January 29 – February 29, 2012
Starts at: Season's Palette Hunt Headquarters
Cost: 0L per item
# of Stores: 54
Hunt Item: Small Color Palette like on the sign
Offical Blog: Season's Palette Blog
Group: http://world.secondlife.com/group/cdc1bbb1-ebfd-f59b-f6e5-73e95300b16
Cut and paste the link above into your chat window in SL, then click the link that appears.
Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.