Plummy shopping trip...divine day.

Today I was cleaning out my inventory and found a lovely pair of Plummy Bow Strap Shoes I had forgotten I had picked up for free from the G Fields Scribo a while back. They didn't really match anything I had in my wardrobe, so that meant either tossing them or ...yeah that's right...shopping trip!

 I decided to make a quick trip to Leri Miles Designs, who always has some really nice clothing that matches my style. I had some store credit there so technically I wasn't going on a spending spree..right? Right..that's my story and I am sticking to it. It was really hard to decide what to buy with all the cute outfits on display but I finally ended up picking up the "LMD GIllian Fluorite" outfit in a beautiful plum color for 250L and a lovely "LMD Lisa Stawberry" bag for 125L to go with it.

And then to top the outfit off I picked up the latest group gift from Virtual Impressions, "Key to My Heat Necklace in Gold with Rubies". If you have not been to Virtual Impressions you really should. They always have high quality gifts for group members (free to join) and great sales where you can get amazing jewelry and accessories at really affordable prices every month. This month you can get a really pretty dragonfly necklace. Then I tossed in some stuff to finish it all off from old buys from the past, see the list below for more details.

And I am off to organize my invy a bit more, till the next post ya'll take care!
~Taliferrue


Goodie List:
  • Leri Miles Designs
    Gillian Fluorite Outfit (250L), Lisa Strawberry bag (125L)
    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wonderland%20NW/125/16/41
  • G Field  Mainstore
    *GF* Bow Strap Shoes "Kate"  (Free, Group Scribo)
    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/YABU/155/130/24
  • Virtual Impressions
    Key to My Heart Necklace in Gold with Rubies (Free, Group Gift, Free to Join)
    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ekho/137/128/24
Other Details:

Poses:

  • Poses were created using my (CTS) wardrobe hud, unsure of who created the animations in it.




Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.