Season's Palette Hunt II Part Two!

Hellos, Everyone!

When we last left our heroines they were on the journey seeking the elusive color palettes that danced and twirled around the wind... (too much? well i am the imaginative sort *Grin*)
Okay..okay down to business my Palette seeking friends.

Next stop: Eric's Art Gallery. 




Let's talk about getting lost in the eye candy! (Abbie would love this store! She's into that art stuffs) I have to say I spent a little time here looking around at all the rich colors on the pictures this store had for sale and have marked a few for my next payday. I love the dark rich gem colors.


Which is a good thing in my case since I got two amazing pictures from Eric's Art Gallery. The top painting is a lovely "Plum Beautiful" the SPH #3 hunt gift and if you really good at looking around you might still be able get the bottom painting "Modern Day Circles" from the The Whiz - A Whizical Glam Hunt, it runs till January 31st. The hint here is "Take a seat, rest your feet, look around for a special treat".

Next Stop: Masoom 




Masoom is a lovely little shop that sales a mix of poses and clothing for women. The hint for here is "" The view outside is beautiful "


You get this sassy pink sweater top, The detailing is wonderful. Defiantly a keeper for my mix and match outfits.

Next Stop: Bounce 



No...no Tiggers here.. or did he go hop hop..twang? Idk.. I digress. First I want to say I love the design of this store. I liked how quaint it was with all the little details in it and the colors were awesome.


Your hint for here is "The Mail may be hiding something". I elbow Serraphena at this point cause I know she is giggling at me again. See I need glasses, yes I am getting old...well not so much old. I am shall we say an addict to the computer and books and that destroys the eyesight..so um yah I need glasses. And from a distance I read this hint as "The Maui may be hiding something" and was looking for a big fish. Needless to say I felt the fool when Serra laughingly pointed out my error. Nether-the-less in my wanderings for that big fish I found group gifts (Group free to join), the FTLO Millennium Hunt item and there are lucky letter boards, and midnight mania boards to slap. Tons of things to look at! But on to what you really want to know...what ya get:


You gets a nice little ensemble, Maddy Jeans and the Agnes Bustier. The Bustier came with ruffles for the bottom of the shirt, but I am not a ruffle kind of gal..and my poor avie is a bit curvy so those attachments rarely look good on me so I left it off.. still a cute number w/o ruffles.

And with that I call it a night, Take care my hunter friends-Till we hunt again!

~ Taliferrue



Hunt Details:
Name: Season's Palette Hunt II
Runs January 29 – February 29, 2012
Starts at: Season's Palette Hunt Headquarters
Cost: 0L per item
# of Stores: 71
Hunt Item: Small Color Palette like on the sign
Offical Blog: Season's Palette Blog
Group: http://world.secondlife.com/group/cdc1bbb1-ebfd-f59b-f6e5-73e95300b16
Cut and paste the link below into your chat window in SL, then click the link that appears. 

Non Hunt Outfit Items: 

Non Hunt Appearance Items: 


Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.