Review Policy

Review Policy:
I am happy to accept review copies, or be listed as official store bloggers. In fact I are honored you feel my blog is good enough to feature your hard work.  I have a simple criteria to meet for review... send me the item with a note card telling me what it is for so it does not get lost in the massive pits that form our object folders. 

I will send you a note card in SL when a review is posted, so that you may check out what is said about your store/creations. Please understand, time rules what I can blog - so if your item is time sensitive be sure to tell me, or I may not get to it in time! 

Submit Information to: Taliferrue Cathaldus

Helpful Submission Suggestions to get the most out of our blog of your stuff:
This is not required but will help us help you the most!
      ·        Submit your review item in a folder or box clearly labeled with blogger in the title
      ·        Include a note card with the following:
o   Store Name
o   Your Name
o   Landmark
o   Brief description of your store, any event you want mentioned etc.
o   What makes your store awesome? Sitting areas? Games? Slapboards?
o   Brief description of item…is it a hunt item, limited time item, free, cost etc.
o   Any Urls to Store Websites, twitter, facebook, etc
o   Any links for update groups & cost to join.



Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.