Freebie Flash: Garden Party!

Tonight thanks to a freaky teleport accident I ended up at a small store called Son!a Luxury Fashion. It is a darling little dress shop jam packed with some amazing gowns to wear out on a evening on the town!



 I found this adorable freebie hair with a hat called Son!a New Life Hair Hat - Cocoa. I love the detail of the hat and hair, the back of the hair has beautiful beaded Barrettes holding your hair up. I ADORE details like that. I loved it so much I had to go out and find a dress to go with it. I found a cute dollarbie (1L) Summertime Dreams ::Haus Of Gaga:: off of marketplace.




Have a wonderful evening hunting the freebie finds, my friends! Take care!
~ Taliferrue

Goodie List:

  • Son!a Luxury Fashion
    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Edge/130/121/31
Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.