take our breath away...


Today I have found a few goodies I would like to share like the wall art above. It says: "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away". You can get it free as a group gift from Room69.


I also found this awesome Kitty Kat chair by Blueberry at their shop in a Gacha Machine. I couldn't resist playing a few times to see what I would get. It comes loaded with couple and single poses. Those sexy Trista Stilettos are a new release by Felicity.  The Steel Blue, Chocolate Brown and Plum are on the Steals n Deals board right now over half off the normal price. My shorts and top can be found at Room69 also.The Rough Its (Black) Cutoff Shorts are by WickedNight and the Baby Blue Tube top is by Eden. Body art is by Zentro, Koi 3 (Room69).


Now I have to confess, I am really, really picky about shapes and it is so rare I put one on and go "wow..would you look at that". But tonight I did just that. The Genesis shape by Vivid comes with a small and tall shape each with a curvy or less curvy option. I am wearing the regular, less curvy option. I really liked the balance of the lines of the face and the shape of the lips. You can pick this shape up on sale at the Pure Sales Room until November 30th.

The Harvest Skin is by Deluxe Body Factory. The full version comes with a skin with 3 cleavage options in 4 skin tones, 2 faces (1 with make-up, 1 natural) and appliers. My light hazel eyes are from IKON's Utopia Eye Collection. My Sylph Ears are by Illusions. The cute Tilly hair is by Tameless. My Butterfly face piercings are by !NfiNiTy for Room69.


Last goodie for today, while your at the Pure Sales Room if you have Slink hands you will want to pick up this polish pack from Vivid  Its only 50L and has 12 really playful colors. 

SHOPPING LIST


✪ AVATAR ✪ 
✪ *~*Illusions *~* Sylph Ears - 300L ✪
Tameless -Tilly -Natural -249L ✪ 
Deluxe Body Factory - Harvest Skin #1 Vanilla Natural - 1,995L ✪
IKON - Utopia Eyes - Light Hazel - 150L ✪
Vivid - Genesis Shape - 75L - Pure Sales Room ✪ 
Zentro, Koi 3, 69L Room69

✪ OUTFIT ✪ 
✪ !NfiNiTy - Butterfly face piercings - 69L - Room69  ✪
 ✪ WickedNight Rough Its (Black) Cutoff Shorts -69L - Room69 ✪
✪ Eden Baby Blue Tube Top  -69L - Room69 ✪
 ✪ Felicity - Trista Stilettos - 175L - Steals-n-Deal Board ✪

✪ POSES ✪ 
✪  A Touch Of Whimsy  Kawaii Pose Set - 69L- Room69  ✪
✪ Blueberry + Kitty Kat chair + 50L Gatcha Machine  ✪
✪ GLITTERATI - Boxy - 350L ✪





 Lighting for my images was achieved using SL windlight settings and LUMIPro. I am still learning all the ins and outs of using LUMIPro, so be sure to check out the great images on their site to see what the tool is fully capable of achieving in the hands of an experienced user.



.:::Hope You Enjoyed This Post! :::.

No comments

Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.