Lazy Sunday

I don't know about you but on Sundays I just want to be lazy. Sit around read a book, talk to friends, maybe even play around on the computer. Can you guess which of those I chose today?


So for today I decided to kick back on my new Autumn Meadows chair, which by the way I found at Immerse for the Lazy Sunday Sale! How's that for fitting in on today's theme. My outfit today is Loordes of London's Etalia Suit Set in scarlet and black and Sparta Boots in scarlet.


The body and shape I am wearing today is Harvest by Deluxe Body Factory. The Dahlia hair is a new release by Tameless. The cute Mousey headband is a freebie from Perch. The Mercedes Jewelry Set is a  awesome find from Stars!. The lovely golden orbs are Utopia - light hazel eyes by IKON.


To add a splash of color my Slink Mesh Hands, I added //elephante poses// Blood on Your Hands Slink nails. These were created specially for Horrorfest 2013, which runs till November 8th.


 The  Autumn Meadows chair is available in several colors at Immerse for the Lazy Sunday Sale and is only 75L each.

SHOPPING LIST


✪ AVATAR ✪
✪ Tameless - Dahlia - Naturals - 249L ✪
Deluxe Body Factory - Harvest skin  #1 Vanilla cleavage #2 - 1,995L ✪
 ✪ Slink - Flat Hands - 450L ✪
✪ Slink - Gesture Hands - 450L ✪
//elephante poses// - Blood on Your Hands Slink Appliers - Horrorfest 2013 - 75L ✪ 
✪ IKON - Utopia Eyes - Light Hazel - 150L ✪

✪ OUTFIT ✪ 
✪  Loordes of London - Etalia Suit Set-  #Scarlet/Black ✪
✪  Loordes of London - Sparta Boots- RED #10 - 150L ✪
✪  Perch - Mousey Headband - Wht w/ Blk Dots - Free Gift ✪
✪  Stars! Mercedes Jewelry Set - 150L ✪

✪ POSES ✪ 
✪  Immerse - Autumn Meadows Chair -75L ✪





 Lighting for my images was achieved using SL windlight settings and LUMIPro. I am still learning all the ins and outs of using LUMIPro, so be sure to check out the great images on their site to see what the tool is fully capable of achieving in the hands of an experienced user.



.:::Hope You Enjoyed This Post! :::.

No comments

Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.