I'm on a boat....



Get your towels ready it's about to go down (shorty, yeah)
Everybody in the place hit the ... deck (shorty, yeah)
But stay on your ... toes
We running this, let's go


I'm on a boat ...  take a look at me
Straight floating on a boat on the deep blue sea


Yeah, never thought I'd be on a boat
It's a big blue watery road (yeah)


Poseidon!! Look at me, oh (all hands on deck)
Never thought I'd see the day
When a big boat coming my way
Gonna fly this boat to the moon somehow (moon somehow)

 – I'm On a Boat Lyrics by The Lonely Island

SHOPPING LIST


✪ AVATAR ✪ 
Tameless - Viveka -Natural -249L ✪ 
Pink Fuel, Harley. Hazel Skin, 1,000L Skin - 1500L - Fatpack ✪
Pink Fuel - Harley Lipsticks Bubblegum- Hazel Tone - 300L ✪
Pink Fuel, Alyx Shape - 500L ✪
IKON - Utopia Eyes - Light Hazel - 150L ✪
Lemon Tea - Plain Elven Ears - 179L ✪

✪ OUTFIT ✪ 
✪   ! Vivace ! - Mesh Bikini - Fatpack - 100L Feeb's Rascals Salesroom ✪
 ✪ Felicity - Trista Stilettos - Cranberry Red - 175L - Feeb's Rascals Salesroom ✪

✪ POSES & PROPS ✪ 
✪ Photo Location: Baja Norte
Bandit - Bandit 570 Fisherman Boat - $2,500L ✪
✪ Flash Friendly Poses  - Stands 041-045 - 25L ea 75L set  ✪ 





 Lighting for my images was achieved using SL windlight settings and LUMIPro. I am still learning all the ins and outs of using LUMIPro, so be sure to check out the great images on their site to see what the tool is fully capable of achieving in the hands of an experienced user.



.:::Hope You Enjoyed This Post! :::.

No comments

Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.