hearts delight

When I was just a wee girl,
Full of health and joy,
My father homeward came one night
And gave to me a toy.


 A wonder to behold it was
With many colors bright
And the moment I laid eyes on it,
It became my heart's delight.

SHOPPING LIST


✪ AVATAR ✪ 
SLINK - Angel Hair Caramel -  150L ✪ 
✪ Pink Fuel, Harley. Hazel Skin, 1,000L Skin - 1500L - Fatpack ✪
✪ Pink Fuel - Harley Lipsticks Bubblegum- Hazel Tone - 300L ✪
✪ Pink Fuel, Alyx Shape - 500L ✪
✪ IKON - Utopia Eyes - Light Hazel - 150L ✪
✪ OUTFIT ✪ 
✪ FireBird Designs  - tickle me pink - 125l - Feeb's Rascals Salesroom ✪

✪ POSES ✪ 
✪ Blueberry Prefabs -Fully Mesh- Skybox Building (4 Different Themes) - 1600L ✪
 Orange WorksThe Miri Teddy Bear  Pre-Release Gacha : 49L a try ✪
✪  Demented DreamWorx - Rabbit Skull Plush  Pre-Release Gacha : 49L a try ✪






 Lighting for my images was achieved using SL windlight settings and LUMIPro. I am still learning all the ins and outs of using LUMIPro, so be sure to check out the great images on their site to see what the tool is fully capable of achieving in the hands of an experienced user.



.:::Hope You Enjoyed This Post! :::.

No comments

Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.