Cthulhu's Cosmic Journey

While straightening my inventory I ran across Circa Living's review pack. In it was the "Cthulhu's Cosmic Journey" furniture consisting of a rug, shelf and mirror with tentacles. It was created for the Lovefest 2013, the 2nd Annual Lovecraft Festival. The festival ran November 13th -17th, so I am a day late but you can still pick the furniture up at the Circa Living Mainstore until November 24th.


I grew up reading Lovecraft. So the tentacles made me smile and put me in the mood for a haunting image as I thought about the story "The Call of Cthulhu". So I thought what if someone gazed, wishing into the mirror of Cthulhu, what would they get? ...and a million images later here you are. She got him.. but what is he exactly? I guess you will just have to figure out what he is in your own imagination.


And now a funny tale to make you laugh:  After I had set up the scenery and found the pose I wanted to use for my Cthulhu photo,  I decided to find the outfit I was going to wear. Skimming through folders, my eyes saw a folder called "Kathaarian Black Panties". I thought "well I will be running around after the shoot getting prices I should put some on". I hate not having something on under skirts since SL is full of such perverts. So I clicked the mesh black undies, not really paying attention and moved on searching for the perfect hair in my inventory without looking at my actual avatar or at what I had on. That is till I heard Mel laughing hysterically, saying "Look, oh god..You have to look". Lowering all my windows I looked to see what he found so funny and saw my underwear hanging half down my legs and Mel had posed himself in total anticipation... which of course made me have to snap a shot. Not my normal style but it was too good to pass up.

SHOPPING LIST



✪ AVATAR ✪ 
✪ Tameless -Dahlia -Natural -249L ✪ 
✪ Deluxe Body Factory - Harvest Skin #1 Vanilla Natural - 1,995L ✪
✪ IKON - Utopia Eyes - Light Hazel - 150L ✪
:[GiZiBe]: Body Shop - Emily - 69L - Room69 ✪
✪ Pink Fuel - Harley Lipsticks Sultry Red - Mouth - Hazel Tone - 300L ✪
✪ Lemon Tea - Plain Elven Ears - 179L ✪


✪ OUTFIT ✪ 
✪ .:The Beautiful Ones:. LoveLiveLaugh outfit - 69L - Room69 ✪
 Kathaarian  - Black Panties Dropped - 75L  - Pure Sales Room ✪
✪ Latreia - Latreia- Myka BrFlower- 69L -Room69 ✪
✪  B!ASTA :SPECTATOR: Goggles- 20L Gacha  ✪

Mel's Outfits are by *Just BECAUSE*
 ✪ Intrepid - Polo Shirt and Ripped Jeans Outfit - 350L  ✪
 ✪ Cobalt - Highly textured Jeans and Suit Jacket Outfit 350L ✪


✪ POSES & PROPS ✪ 
Flash Friendly Poses - Summertime Sadness #4 - 25L ea - 75L set ✪
 ✪ Circa Living Mainstore "Cthulhu's Cosmic Journey" furniture   rug, shelf and mirror with tentacles  ✪






 Lighting for my images was achieved using SL windlight settings and LUMIPro. I am still learning all the ins and outs of using LUMIPro, so be sure to check out the great images on their site to see what the tool is fully capable of achieving in the hands of an experienced user.



.:::Hope You Enjoyed This Post! :::.

No comments

Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.