Blueberry Surprises



Today I received a nice surprise from Blueberry. A fat pack of mesh Crop Sweater Tops, which can be worn with an undershirt or alone. They are available in six different solid color sets or six different striped color sets. Each color pack comes with a hud that allows you to change the undershirt color. I also received fatpack of  cute Leather Mini Skirts with Belts. The skirts are available in 5 color packs and each come with a hud to change the belt colors.  I am also wearing Blueberry's Jeyda Mesh Platform Sneaker Boots in black.


If there is one thing I have a weakness for it is a cropped sweater top. I just like the layered looks so this really excited me when I saw all the colors available. Above is a sampling of all the sweater and skirt colors.


That pretty face was created by Deluxe Body Factory . The Harvest Skin is available in two skin packs. I am wearing #1. The full version comes with a skin with 3 cleavage options in 4 skin tones, 2 faces (1 with make-up, 1 natural) and appliers. My light hazel eyes are from IKON's Utopia Eye Collection. Rumina Hair Style's created my Alyssa hair style. It was the Anniversary Group Gift. My Elven Ears are by Lemon Tea.  My Steampunk Clockwork Heart necklace is this months Collab88 item from Maxi Gossamer. It comes in silver and gold, plus a long and short version. It's 100% mesh.

SHOPPING LIST


✪ AVATAR ✪
✪ Rumina Hair Styles - Alyssa - Anniversary Group Gift - Free ✪
✪  Deluxe Body Factory - Harvest Skin #1 Vanilla  Natural -  1,995L ✪
✪ IKON - Utopia Eyes - Light Hazel - 150L ✪
✪ Pink Fuel, Alyx Shape - 500L ✪
✪ Lemon Tea - Plain Elven Ears - 179L ✪

✪ OUTFIT ✪ 
✪ Blueberry *Mesh* Leather Skirt & Belt Brown - 145L ✪
✪ Blueberry Jeyda *Mesh* Platform Sneaker Boots Black - 99L ✪
✪ Blueberry IO *Mesh* Cropped Tops & Full Tops Striped Brown - 175L ✪
Maxi Gossamer - Clockwork Steampunk Heart - 388L - Collab88 ✪

✪ POSES ✪ 
✪  A Touch Of Whimsy  Kawaii Pose Set - 69L- Room69  ✪
✪ Photo Location: It all starts with a smile   ✪





 Lighting for my images was achieved using SL windlight settings and LUMIPro. I am still learning all the ins and outs of using LUMIPro, so be sure to check out the great images on their site to see what the tool is fully capable of achieving in the hands of an experienced user.



.:::Hope You Enjoyed This Post! :::.

No comments

Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.