Walk Down Memory Lane

Today, I was cleaning my Inventory out and came across an outfit I wore when I first started playing Second Life over a year ago. It came with my first full avatar I purchased from Body and Soul. It was the Yasmin Series III Avatar. I loved that avatar...wore it for forever till sl ate the skin. The shape I wear now is a modified version of the Yasmin Shape I purchased. That is the great thing about Body & Soul I think, the shapes are always modifiable to add your own touches to them.

The skin I am wearing in the photo is by WoW, Tori Tan and available at Xyroom for  99L. The outfit is from Body and Soul,  again is no longer available, just a walk down memory lane. The punky Cat  hair is by Tameless, 199L. Nose Piercings -  Punky Gauges are by  Toxxic Ink , they are part of the Fashioncentric Hunt. Wings are by Favole, 60L, Entangle. Ears are from Lemon Tea, 175L. Tear Make-up is from Nikita Fride, a past free gift. The Stunning eyes are Dark Violet by dirty.little.secret, 50L. All Poses are by WetCat.

And now lets explore a bit!

So I was all dressed and no place to go..right? Wrong! Quick handy search on SL's guide brought up a really interesting sim to check out called WRETCHED HOLLOW.


Wretched Hollow  is a dark, whimsical sim inspired through the  love of Gothic and Neo Victorian things. Home to Wretched Dollies store and Club Lucidity. The name alone screamed "come check us out". The store and clubs were fun to visit and if you are looking for a small shop they had some cute ones up for rent. Photographers add this place to your photo shoot spots. Awesome landscaping and fun buildings to get that just perfect Gothic feel to your images.









~Taliferrue


[Free-10L Items]

[Non-Free Items]

WoW Skins
           http://slurl.com/secondlife/Chestnut Valley/217/47/3499
Maxi Gossamer
           https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Necklace-Ashanti-Apple/3124071
Favole
           http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Netherfield/77/179/478
dirty.little.secret

[Unavailable Items]

Body & Soul
           http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Northfarthing/105/115/30
Nikita Fride



[Photo Locale]

Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.