*Sadness* - Cannibelle Closing In World



Aww.. another great store closing its doors. I got this notice in my box last night. Thought I would share it with you all.

From the note card:


Well, I have been putting this off for some time but the fact is that I just haven't been finding the time to dedicate to my store (or sl at all). I have some tattoos that have been finished for ages and I have been trying to find time for weeks to even just take vendor pics for them! And the prospect of being able to create new items any time soon is looking rather bleak  so I have decided that I am going to close the inworld store. If there comes a time when I have more spare time (which I seriously hope there will be), I will re-open. Everything will still be available on the marketplace and please stay in the subscriber group. I'll continue to send out gifts from time to time when I feel inspired to make something!

The store will close on Wednesday 18th April 2012 so you only have a few days to snap up anything you have had your eye on for half price (at the inworld location only, marketplace items will remain at regular prices). Basically everything is 39L$ or less (apart from fatpacks however they have also been reduced accordingly).

Thank you so much for supporting Cannibelle! It has been a great experience for me and it is with great regret that I am making this (hopefully temporary) closure.

Happy Shopping!
Annabelle xxx
Cannibelle - Mainstore



Always sad when a good one closes.. be sure to head over and get some great deals. Cannibelle always has great tattoos and lingerie all excellent quality.
~Taliferrue





Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.